I HAVE been being productive, creative and super organized...
but I am not ready for trudging the hills of Sterling (which GROW daily and exponentially by the end of the day...)
I will post here daily for the next few weeks
(along with my stories which the Muse MAKES me write)
4 things at the end of each day.
They will be:
1) Merlyn's Exercize Accomplishment for that day
2) Merlyn's Food/Drink (damage or prize) notation
3) Merlyn's Creative Accomplishment for that day
4) Merlyn's Blood Pressure (AM reading)
I NEED to drop a few pounds (Think over tight BODICES on a singer! I need to BREATHE people!)
and I NEED to be able to do the hills of Warwick in a manner that won't leave me breathless to play a rowsing set after traipsing me arse up them....
I need to get MY BABE ON!
The best way to do this is to eat only the following:
- Vegetables - especially dark green leafy ones.
- Beans of any variety.
- Whole grains
- Whole grain oatmeal and pasta; corn, rice or spelt pasta.
- Unprocessed seeds and nuts.
- Vegetable oils which are unrefined (the kind that must be refrigerated)
(Altho' I will tell you right now that I may have an occasional glass of red wine.
They say that's good for you, and otherwise...
I'll have no reason to sing :)
I will have YOU to be truthful to....
(drum roll ....rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)
Anyone care to join me???
Could use some moral (or immoral ;) support...
I AM a beautiful lady (even with my chubs :) but it's also good for this SCOT to fit into my Garbaholic closet full of goodies :)