Bodice Challenge Day 19

1) Exercise: Walked/Jogged with Monty Joe the Wonder Schnoodle :)

2) Food:
Breakfast: 2 eggs scrambled w/ feta. Black coffee.
Lunch: 1/2 roast beef wrap
Snack: 1/2 individual serving bag of Sun Chips (in the car traveling for gig down to the Southern Tier)
Dinner: glass of Cabernet, small salad and pasta with mushrooms/red sauce and a side of veggies at Italian Restaurant after gig with Harry & Talon.(and I also had 1 of Talon's chicken BBQ wings :) I couldn't finish my dinner...so I split the rest of it between them.
Snack: 3 dark chocolate squares.

About 1500 calories...hard to tell with portions at restaurant.

BUT on the good side....I didn't pick anytthing with cheese, ordered pasta with mushrooms instead of meat,  and I asked for a side of veggies INSTEAD of the garlic bread :)
Also, I didn't have a 2nd glass of wine, but really enjoyed the first one....and then had water.
Didn't order dessert, and we stopped and I got a bar of dark chocolate and had 3 of the 12 squares and have saved the rest...for an emergency :)

3) Creativity: Wrote last blog and applied Harry's pics from our trip. Punted at gig under some difficult stage set up restrictions.

4) BP: 108/78

No comments: