~ Uneasy Rider

Dear Fellow Riders~

I had a fall off my magickal steed yesterday.

It stumbled and I was tossed from the saddle into a prickerbush of thorns.

Thorns of mine own pricked consciousness.

I weeped.
I bled.
I dragged myself back to a safe place.
I lived.


For I did stumble upon the strong energies of this day... this magickal day.

11-11-11


It was like I stumbled over an invisible body on the road.

I did.

It was ME.

All my foibles, worries, pain, past wrongs, and fears were laying there for me to trip on.

I needed to dispel some negative energies and my horse could not bear them AND me together.


Today is my "Implement Day".

I am taking this day to quiet myself, to heal, to rest.

I give you this blessing of a video link below, that I did find, which helped me and may help you.


Sharing this video ~Divine Miracles...a 22 minute pep talk from the Angels, for 11-11-11 and for YOU.
Today I will be doing quiet spells of healing, and of opening myself to enlightenment.

I am resting here for now, putting balm leaves on my wounds,
wrapping my soul in an bindings of love....
and I am letting my horse (who is very weary) graze unmolested and unfettered.

May this day be good to you.

I hope to see you on the path down the road....

4 comments:

Diana Baretsky said...

Dear Lady, I am so sorry that you are having a less than smooth ride this day. You provide so much to others, that is uplifting and positive. Many thanks for the video. See? - you are still thinking of others, though you are in pain. May I return the favour, and send you these words, which come from the "Anam Cara" )by John O'Donohue) which means soul friend in old Gaelic.
-A Blessing-
May the light of your soul guide you.
May the light of your soul bless the work you do with the secret love and warmth of your heart.
May you see in what you do the beauty of your own soul.
May the sacredness of your work bring healing, light, and renewal to those who work with you and to those who see and receive your work.
May your work never weary you.
May it release within you wellsprings of refreshment, inspiration, and excitement.
May you be present in what you do.
May you never become lost in the bland absences.
May the day never burden.
May dawn find you awake and alert. approaching your new day with dreams, possibilities, and promises.
May evening find you gracious and fulfilled.
May you go into the night blessed, sheltered, and protected.
May your soul calm, console, and renew you.

Lynnie said...

{{hug}}

Unknown said...

Ouch! prickers? I hate it when that happens. I have to say I have not been particularly productive the last couple days. Too much FaceBook and necessary journeys out into the world of ordinary reality. Then I was enticed away by some super genealogy info from a new contact that introduced me to my g-g-grandmother's family. Great fun but it doesn't get books written! Well, I'll go try to do at least 500 words somewhere! lol

Hope you can find and revel in the power of today. I love the change in your heading: My Ship Has Arrived. Yes it has. Much love, D

InGothWeTruss said...

You fell off, I know you will get back on. The ride may not be smooth or without peril, but you will ride again and gallop off into a glorious sunset to a better life.
Know I love you