Simple Pleasures 24
Goodly things I am thankful for:
1) Presenting a 15 minute slot of music for a show "Tunes along the Towpath" at a showcase for teachers. Happy to do it, meet folks and hobnob and schmooze with other artists, musicians and performers. It was like a Greek meeting of the minds being at SOTA (School of the Arts) with like minds all being together for the celebration and progression of music, art and language in one place of education.
2) A beautiful day for a long drive home.
3) A NAP afterwards, for 2 solid hours with Harry & Monty.
4) Harry took me out to Dominick's in Syracuse. I had Broiled Butter Crumb Haddock. mmmmmm!
5) playing "ball game" with Monty Joe. He's so happy.
6) just vegged after a hot bath in jammies and Harry & I watched the movie "The Beaver" (Jodie Foster and Mel Gibson). Great movie.
Hope your day was fabulous too!