Simple Pleasures 12
1) Getting ready for a party and having the house, food and plans come together.
2) Making a fun table and creative centerpiece for our dinner party tonight.
3) Sitting down and enjoying a cold seltzer in my comfy chair as a treat after chores were accomplished.
4) Getting a silly "Frankenstein" phone call from a friend, in honor of my themed dinner party for Storybook. (he only grunted and made mono-syllabic moans for the first few seconds, then I heard "Food Good' ....thankfully I understand Frankenstein-ease" :)
5) Friends. Good friends. Good food. Good conversations. Smart fun.
6) Garlic stuffed olives. Debbie's saurkraut. Betsy's bread. Christine's dip.Everyone's company and their treats.
7) Storybook Club!! :)
I hope your day was creative too!!