Beautiful Plumage :)

Day 2 of the fast is going quite well. This is always the toughest of the days for me. It's the "hungry" day.

Yesterday I had a yogurt smoothie,  2 Master Cleanse lemon drinks, an Atkins shake and some broth/bouillion. Oh and water and some Green tea. And that is ALL.

Today, so far, I've had 2 yogurt smoothies and a lemon cleanse drink....have open mic tonight, that should be fun! I bought some seltzer for something more "party" like to drink.

Haven't done any writing yet on my project. Still trying to get up the nerve. Working on other annoying issues.
I will not only survive, but according to my "sign" I saw today, I will "thrive!"

This is a PERFECT omen for me today! :)

Saw a young tom turkey today standing on the side of the road.

He was beautiful.
Magnificient!

Turkey Symbolism:

summary of animal symbolism of the turkey:
  • Pride
  • Abundance
  • Generosity
  • Awareness
  • Virility
  • Fertility
  • Sacrifice
Turkeys are at their peak of power in the autumn months.
As fall season animals, turkeys are also symbolic of:
  • harvest
  • new beginnings
  • cycles
  • preparation
Animal symbolism of the turkey also deals with male virility and pride. This isn't surprising when we observe male turkeys in the wild. They are quite noble looking as the strut and fan their impressive plumage for all to see.

When the turkey visits us it is a sign that we must be mindful of the blessings bestowed upon us each day.

Further, it is a message to express our strength and brilliance -
it's time to show our own plumage and reveal true selves.

hmmmm......

If you show me yours, I'll show you mine :)

No comments: