Day 33.....Bodice Challenge

Well, the bathroom scale said I didn't lose any weight....but then again...
I didn't GAIN any after this weekend either....so that's good too.

1) Exercise: Walked/Jogged with the Joe doggy

2) Food:
Breakfast: Part/ Leftovers :) yah, 1/2 cup mac salad, 1/2 cup potato salad, 1 cup apple Betty. Black coffee.
Lunch: Warmed up the last shish kebob (mostly veggies). Raw veggies.
Snack at my desk: some sunflower seeds, a Nature Valley granola snack bar, 1 dark chocolate
Dinner: 1/2 cup mac salad, 1 & 1/2 cups seafood Alfredo, 1 cup apple Betty.  2 glasses wine.
I figure I went over my target 1500 cals by about another 400. God damn you curse-ed period.

Creativity: Fixed my sewing machine's busted needle and tension, and finished sewing the 2 cap sleeves for the man's Ren vest. It's almost done. I should be able to finish it tomorrow or Wednesday and get that off my plate.

BP: 117/81

Been grazing a bit today.
TIRED.
On my menses.
5 of my 12 tomato plants are suddenly wilting weird, hoping they aren't blighting or infectious to my other plants.
Faire starts this Saturday.
I'm fucking stressed about several things.....

Will take my measurements and weight one last time for the Bodice Challenge which will be winding up on this Friday.

Thanks for hanging in there with me on all this shite. :)

Really appreciate your friendship and support.

How you doing?

No comments: